Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 166 of Firsts: Launch New and Improved Blog

He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. ~Harold Wilson

I'm almost half way through this year of "firsts" and decided the blog needed a little face lift.  A little change.  A new look.  I hope you like it. 

The new official web address is oneyearoffirsts.wordpress.com but you will still be able to find me at oneyearoffirsts.com or at nbcphiladelphia.com.

Of course you can always email me at luann.cahn@nbcuni.com.  There's facebook and twitter too.

I'm hoping it's a little more user friendly and allows us to have more of a conversation.  Please let me know what you think, your ideas and what kind of firsts you are doing in your life.

That's it for today.  Tomorrow? Learning how to cartwheel. Seriously. 

So out with the old website, in with the new.
Stay tuned.

No comments: